Seasonal job not enough income

Ways to increase your income or make money.
GagLine
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Seasonal job not enough income

Post by GagLine »

My boyfriend has been out of work for 6 months due to back problems. I have been working a seasonal job with various hours that aren't guaranteed and need more income from something else. We have fell behind on our rent 3 months which leaves us owing January - June for a total of $1650.00. We are also a little over $600 Behind on our electric bill. He has put a call in to go back to work even though the doctor isn't 100% sure he's ready. I just got a full time job working 40 hours per week that I start on Tuesday 07/29/19. So, I think we will be able to maintain if we can find some financial or income help to get us caught up.
BillOR

Re: Seasonal job not enough income

Post by BillOR »

Hello Am an Resident Here in Manhattan KS. Have A Wife and Kids, I Was Laid Off and Just Gain Another Job A Few Week Ago, Wife Had a Seasonal Job but Became I'll And Still If. I Managed to Pay What I Can However Our Rent Is Behind and Just Received a Noticed. I Have a Hearing/Court Today...With Me Working a New Seasonal Job and Making It 2 More Weeks I Should Have the Rent Caught Up However If the Landlord Will Not Allow It Then...It's A Thought We May Need Some Assistance If Possible, Our Phones Off but I Use WIFI When It's Available. Thanks.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Seasonal job not enough income

Post by Admin »

Seasonal jobs obviously come and go. Maybe your wife needs a more permanent opportunity. If so, we have a list of job interview tips that she can try. In addition to that, try a charity for financial help for those bills and rent that you need.
BillOR wrote:Wife Had a Seasonal Job but Became I'll And Still If. I Managed to Pay What I Can However Our Rent Is Behind and Just Received a Noticed. I Have a Hearing/Court Today...With Me Working a New Seasonal Job and Making It 2 More Weeks I Should Have the Rent Caught Up However If the Landlord Will Not Allow It Then...It's A Thought We May Need Some Assistance If Possible, Our Phones Off but I Use WIFI When It's Available. Thanks.