income loss

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Krampus
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

income loss

Post by Krampus »

Hello, I would like to request information on how to apply for a grant to help with the bills while my husband & I are trying to recover from a drastic income loss and a 2nd loss of job due to failing health of my husband who will be 60 in 3 weeks. We have both worked hard our entire life. We have no health insurance. Steve has had 2 strokes, shingles and he needs new knees badly. He has arthritis. He is working as a security guard currently and doesn’t make much money. We used to have our own business and work together. I can explain all that happened at a later time. We are unable to pay half our bills due to this and trying to make our mortgage payment so we aren’t homeless. We are very close to that unfortunately. Looking forward to receiving the information. Thank you
Callie

Re: income loss

Post by Callie »

Hello, my name is Crystal. I am 22 years old and currently serving in the army national guard and am about to lose that income.  I only make $5137.24 a year. I'm struggling to find a steady job I have no money for a deposited or anything.  Any information you could give me would greatly be appreciated! Thank you very much                  Crystal
Admin
Site Admin

Re: income loss

Post by Admin »

Thank you for your service Crystal. You should not be in a financial hardship after serving our country - there is something wrong with that and the benefits. However, there are ways to get free money, from the government, smartphone apps, and other "tools".
Callie wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:31 pm Hello, my name is Crystal. I am 22 years old and currently serving in the army national guard and am about to lose that income.  I only make $5137.24 a year. I'm struggling to find a steady job I have no money for a deposited or anything.  Any information you could give me would greatly be appreciated! Thank you very much                  Crystal