Job for physically disabled

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Michael W
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Job for physically disabled

Post by Michael W »

I am physically disabled and need help with moving expenses and a job. I am forced out of my apartment and having to move. I have filed a complaint with HUD but of course it takes time. I don't know where to go. I am being harassed, stalked, and slandered by an elderly lady, several men, and the apartment manager. I was also illegal fired from my last job. I can't take it any longer. I must move. People follow me wherever I go. I live in the city of New York. Do not ever move here. It is a racist, poor, and mean state. I am from California and have never seen such corruption.
Thank you.
SandraHawkins

Re: Job for physically disabled

Post by SandraHawkins »

My name is Tyre and I am physically disabled. I live in Atlanta, Georgia. Fulton county to be exact.
I recently fell on hard times when I lost my job. While I now have prospects and will soon be employed again I still have bills I must pay while I navigate my employment situation. As this new job is a great fit for me, who is physically disabled.
I only have 2 utility bills and rent I need help with, at this point sooner than later to prevent being evicted. I should have looked for help sooner, but between my own naivete that I'd be able to find employment in time as well as the embarrassment I felt needing to ask for help I allowed myself and people I care about to end up in a precarious position. If at all possible I ask that whomever this may concern just please help me, I feel I'm down to my wits end and have exhausted all viable options to fix my situation. Hopefully I hear something soon, if you're the one reading this I appreciate your time and God Bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Job for physically disabled

Post by Admin »

Since you are disabled, and have prospects or a job, there may be option for you out there. There are many resources for the physically disabled.
Both non-profits and government agencies may assist you.
SandraHawkins wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 5:58 am My name is Tyre and I am physically disabled. I live in Atlanta, Georgia. Fulton county to be exact.
I recently fell on hard times when I lost my job. While I now have prospects and will soon be employed again I still have bills I must pay while I navigate my employment situation. As this new job is a great fit for me, who is physically disabled.