Cash from job or something

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Jonny
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Cash from job or something

Post by Jonny »

HI, I'm a single parent and me and my kids are living with a family member so need a job. I was wondering if yawl assist on helping families find apartments and some cash from jobs or another source. I have been looking and looking for something in my budget but I have no help at all. I do have a job but it's just been hard. I just want me and my kids up under our own roof before school starts back up. If you can assist me or no where can I turn to I am more than welcome for any information on anything I can also be reached at. Thank you in advance.
MerkelyMAgic

Re: Cash from job or something

Post by MerkelyMAgic »

My son, Robert, was laid off in December 2019, he is in need of help due to the fact he has not been able to find a job.  He may have a job but is waiting on his lost security card, but that will take about 2 weeks.  His electricity has already been disconnected.  He needs cash from a job. He owes $430 on his past due bill and he also has rent due of $600.  He is also in need of food.  He has 4 children (14 to 6).   
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Cash from job or something

Post by Admin »

You mention "or something". Did you try selling items at online marketplaces? Maybe some stuff or something in your home you no longer use? Anyway, find online marketplaces,