Build income to get out of poverty

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Buddy1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Build income to get out of poverty

Post by Buddy1 »

Hello, let me start off by telling you I'm in Brandon /Tampa. I have been here last two weeks trying my hardest for job and build a future income. All my money has been going to place to stay. I have not enough money for room for rest of week. I would like some assistance helping me with rent and getting a job that can help me build a future passive income. I got wet in rain the other day and my shoes got wet. Have no shoes fit for an office job. Please I'm not looking for hand out just help to help me. I have no problem volunteering to get started on the passive path. I have some money towards rent but not all. Can you please help me end my cycle of poverty? Please call me.
Maximus12

Re: Build income to get out of poverty

Post by Maximus12 »

I live in the 45414 Dayton, Ohio area and live in poverty... I'm trying to find out how to get a job and while doing so help with my rent. I'm a little behind on my rent... had some health issues and missed some work so I am looking for another income... and now my landlady is trying to kick me out unless I pay the back rent... I'm back at work and have been paying... but the payments she wants me to pay is way more than I make. so, I’m trying to find help to pay the back rent and get caught up and out of poverty with a higher income... any info on help would be greatly appreciated!!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Ending a cycle of poverty for society is hard...no one knows the answer. But as far as an individual, it sounds you are determined to do it which is often half the battle. Education, skills development, hard work, dedication, commitment, be open to feedback and help from others, and critical skills like that are a good chunk of the batter. Find more ideas for making money.
Buddy1 wrote:Can you please help me end my cycle of poverty? Please call me.
Patricia12

Post by Patricia12 »

To Whom It May Concern;
I am a 52 year old woman, whom is disabled and looking for income, including passive, to get out of poverty
My power was disconnected on October 7th. I truly need help to have it turned back on. I am struggling really bad at the moment.
I receive a disability check on the 3rd of every month for $591.00 and SSI on the 1st for $275.00, it takes both of these checks just about it to pay my rent.
My rent is $750. 00 a month but my water is included. I have like a $100.00 left after paying my rent. I have power, internet, phone, personal hygiene products, etc. $100 does not go far. My dad was living with me and helping with the bills but he passed from COVID 19. I am trying my best to figure out something to make some passive income or something. I have had a great deal of health issues over the past year.
I could truly use some help with this situation. If you are able to help I have listed my contact information below:
If you can not help me perhaps you could point me towards someone that can.
Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You will need skills. Look into some of the free job training programs from the government. As there is no way you can just desire to create an income without the skills to do so. You are 52 and not too late to start career counseling and training. Find resources on government training programs here, including for older people. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... grams.html
Patricia12 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:36 am To Whom It May Concern;
I am a 52 year old woman, whom is disabled and looking for income, including passive, to get out of poverty