Hard worker

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Sonyradas
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Hard worker

Post by Sonyradas »

I live in Great falls MT. My mom got really sick and needs for me and my wife April to move to Butte. I work here in great falls about 30 hours week, ad I work hard but need a new job when I move. I am asking for help on rent and deposit. My wife has epilepsy has a small service dog and therapy cat for her anxiety. Had to leave hospital in Butte to get back to Great falls to pack and begin a new life in Butte. I am taken care of my mom and moving my little family here to start a new life. I’m asking you to help us out with a job. I’m a hard worker and dependable. Just need a little help, thank you for your time in this issue and hope to hear from you soon. I may lose my phone. Thank you.
Destiny1
anti spam: Blue

Re: Hard worker

Post by Destiny1 »

To who it may Concern,
The purpose of this email is to request assistance while I am currently seeking employment as I am a hard worker. I have been diligently seeking employment for the past 2.5 months and currently unable to meet my current financial needs (necessities).  I am a 36-year-old Quality Management and Compliance professional and I work hard. As I look for a job I need rent and prescription assistance. This is the email address in which to contact me. My direct contact # is seen below.
I understand that this is cutting it close to the end of the month however, when researching finical assistance, unemployment results showed until I used an alternative search method. Please contact me as soon as this email is received.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Hard worker

Post by Admin »

If you are a hard worker, then try Pennsylvania job placement services. As most companies are looking for qualified, hard working people. And a Quality Management and Compliance professional should be able to easily get a job.

Destiny1 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:10 am To who it may Concern,
The purpose of this email is to request assistance while I am currently seeking employment as I am a hard worker. I have been diligently seeking employment for the past 2.5 months and currently unable to meet my current financial needs (necessities).  I am a 36-year-old Quality Management and Compliance professional and I work hard. As I look for a job I need rent and prescription assistance. This is the email address in which to contact me. My direct contact # is seen below.
I understand that this is cutting it close to the end of the month however, when researching finical assistance, unemployment results showed until I used an alternative search method. Please contact me as soon as this email is received.