More work with more pay needed

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Buffalo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

More work with more pay needed

Post by Buffalo »

I had domestic violence case against my daughter's father, have my own place for me and my 9 year old son and 2 year old daughter. We have no family support, I'm highly diabetic and work for DC Public Schools. I Love working have worked as a help desk support, receptionist, typist, data entry clerk, office manager, database designer, and finally customer service tech support. Need more work with more pay or assistance until I get the next job? I really need assistance for water, electric, gas, and rent. I work 8:30am-6pm then try Avon but still don't have enough money for all my bills. Also, need housing now. Because all children deserve to have a roof over their head. If you can find low income housing for a family of 3 that will be good as well, but I really need a job with higher pay. Please I'm working as much as I can but still not having enough funds for all my bills. Please help contact me via email.
ariana marie

Re: More work with more pay needed

Post by ariana marie »

I'm trying to find out how I can get help with more higher paying work as well as the security deposit to have my power turned on.  I'm a single mother and my only income right now is watching a friend’s children a few nights a week for a $100-$150 a week depending on days. The pay is not high enough for me. I had to pay $1200 for my security deposit and first month’s rent to get my home this morning and water company wants $200 for a security deposit, and now power company is requesting a $150 security deposit before they will connect power. Obviously I need much more work and pay to make those bills happen. It took every dime I had saved up to pay the landlord. A friend had told me about different low-income assistance programs the state offers as well as work type arrangements. So I'm trying to get more info asap! Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: More work with more pay needed

Post by Admin »

We do have a list of great jobs for single mothers. As they can be flexible, help you bring in more income, and give other benefits. But if you are only making $150 per week, that is obviously not enough to be self-sufficient. Look into our resources.
ariana marie wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:50 am I'm trying to find out how I can get help with more higher paying work as well as the security deposit to have my power turned on.  I'm a single mother and my only income right now is watching a friend’s children a few nights a week for a $100-$150 a week depending on days. The pay is not high enough for me.