Some job in marketing so not on streets

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Renee12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Some job in marketing so not on streets

Post by Renee12 »

He, I just need to know what I need to do to get help and some marketing job. I and my boyfriend have been living out of his car for almost a month now. Struggling with anything and everything. I'm stuck on what to do. Can you guys help me get a place, or help me find somewhere to live? I'm depressed and going through a tough time, but my Boyfriend has experience marketing. Living on the streets is my biggest fear. If you could please help me get on the right path.
Hightower
anti spam: Blue

Re: Some job in marketing so not on streets

Post by Hightower »

I'm a single parent with four kids looking for a marketing job. My electric is about to cut
off on 9-21-19. The reason I’m asking for some help because I once was homeless on the streets before working in marketing and god blessed me and my kids with a place to live and a part time thru DSS and it don’t pay much. I have a 4-year-old son the have very bad asthma and use his machine at least 3 times a day and I need electric so my son can get his meds. So, anyone in the heart ban help me today before five I would be very graceful in Jesus name amen.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Some job in marketing so not on streets

Post by Admin »

There are websites that look to consumers for marketing information amnd resources. Maybe those companies can help you. Find them here, at online marketing companies. While they pay out for people to test, try products etc., at the end of the day they are marketing companies and maybe are hiring? Just a thought.
Hightower wrote:I'm a single parent with four kids looking for a marketing job.