Veteran from air Force

Ways to increase your income or make money.
WorldNews
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Veteran from air Force

Post by WorldNews »

Hello, I'm a vet and have been unable to find a job. I work in the mortgage industry and have been on disability since 09/15/14. My doctor clear me in October of 2017 to go back to work. I have been getting assistance from Volunteers of America as they help Air Force Veterans.
This is my last month to receive any assistance from them. I'm very thankful for all they have done for me. This month I am about $300.00 short on my rent this month and haven't received my bill for the utilities. I received about 5 promising calls from potential employers last week. Hopefully one of them will fall through this week. Will you be able to assist me with the balance of my rent for this month?
Southwest1

Re: Veteran from air Force

Post by Southwest1 »

Hello, to whom it may concern, I am a Air Force Veteran, that having a problem paying my utility bill right now and I am seeking work, which i found for later this year. I have been changing jobs due to the employer relocating, I am presently unemployed but looking for work. I am now task to take of my 11 year old son, I have applied for a new job, but will not start this job until, September 2019. The Tallatoona Agency have exhausted there resources from the winter. In other words where do I turn for help with my utilities before the Georgia Power Company, disconnect the service, I am receiving Food Stamps at the present. Please direct me or connect me with an agency that can help. My family is depending on some assistance to get us back on track, Thank you in advance, for all that can be done to assist my family and I.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are many federal government job training and placement programs for veterans. And some (many) companies are also seeking veterans and willing to train them in a tight job market. As far as one option, try the veteran retaining program. you may be able to get even more skills. And thank you for your service.
ETFedge

Post by ETFedge »

Caught in a perfect storm of job loss, vehicle loss, tenants at my home not paying rent. My Name is Randy. I am a veteran of the USAF and I now find myself in a situation that has me overwhelmed and seemingly hopeless.  I have one blood relative still living - she has washed her hands of anything to do with me or my now deceased parents. I just turned 56 and hoping I can get through this as well as a job from a company that supports veterans.  Any help or assistance would be most sincerely appreciated. I reside in the state of Kansas and the address of the home is Kansas City, Ks. 66106.  Thank you for listening and I look forward to any dialogue at this email.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We can give you dialogue! But not financial help. There is always hope too! Never be hopeless, especially as a veteran who sacrificed. As far as resources, look here for job training for everyone including veterans.
Even if you are 56 years old, that is never too old to get back into the workforce and gain new job skills.
ETFedge wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:00 am Caught in a perfect storm of job loss, vehicle loss, tenants at my home not paying rent. My Name is Randy. I am a veteran of the USAF and I now find myself in a situation that has me overwhelmed and seemingly hopeless.  I have one blood relative still living - she has washed her hands of anything to do with me or my now deceased parents. I just turned 56 and hoping I can get through this as well as a job from a company that supports veterans.  Any help or assistance would be most sincerely appreciated. I reside in the state of Kansas and the address of the home is Kansas City, Ks. 66106.  Thank you for listening and I look forward to any dialogue at this email.