Your job opportunities with wonderful company

Ways to increase your income or make money.
VirAmerica
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Your job opportunities with wonderful company

Post by VirAmerica »

Good day,
I live in Sacramento, California. I am currently only working part time. I have not been successful in job searches for full time or additional part time work. I fear if things do not work out shortly, I will be in financial worry.
This fear led me to your website. It is a wonderful site! Thank you for outlining all the aid that may be available. It truly is remarkable that so much effort was apparently put into guiding those in need. It was so well put together, that I became hopeful for my situation.
While visiting your website, I noticed the paragraph indicating you may have job opportunities.
I would be very interested in contributing articles for your blog. Please contact me if you are still seeking contributors, or have any other work or job training opportunities.
I would welcome the chance to contribute to such a caring organization and potentially help others in situations similar to my own.
Thank you, again for your service.
Respectfully,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Your job opportunities with wonderful company

Post by Admin »

Thank you for your comments on our site and services. We have tips and suggestion for how you may be able to create a blog and maybe make some money. Find blogging tips for making money. We also have information on the site about other job training opportunities too.
VirAmerica wrote:Good day,
I live in Sacramento, California. I am currently only working part time. I have not been successful in job searches for full time or additional part time work. I fear if things do not work out shortly, I will be in financial worry.
This fear led me to your website. It is a wonderful site! Thank you for outlining all the aid that may be available. It truly is remarkable that so much effort was apparently put into guiding those in need. It was so well put together, that I became hopeful for my situation.
While visiting your website, I noticed the paragraph indicating you may have job opportunities.
I would be very interested in contributing articles for your blog. Please contact me if you are still seeking contributors, or have any other work or job training opportunities.
I would welcome the chance to contribute to such a caring organization and potentially help others in situations similar to my own.
Thank you, again for your service.
Respectfully,
Master12
anti spam: Blue

Re: Your job opportunities with wonderful company

Post by Master12 »

Good Afternoon.
On your wonderful company site, you indicated that you are looking for content contributors. I am currently senior attending University for my bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and seeking opportunities for content jobs. I am a decent writer and would be interested in trying my hand at being a content contributor for your site. Attached is one of the papers I have written for my composition class. This is a comparative analysis paper, in which the professor requested to keep as an example to future classes for that assignment. If this is not what you are looking for as a sample of my work, I would be glad to provide you with other examples to pursue this wonderful job opportunity. Just let me know exactly what you are looking for. I am also curious how this position would work. Would we submit the content to you, or to the individual sites that are affiliated with your company?