$10 hour job

Ways to increase your income or make money.
RinaEllis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

$10 hour job

Post by RinaEllis »

Hello,
I a.m. single mom with a six year old. I have currently been having a hard time getting back on my feet. I have just found a job making $10+ an hour. In the time being my water has been shut off and my electric is due to be shut off in 3 days. I am currently without my driver’s license and car so getting around quickly has been hard. I am awaiting for my food stamps to be credited but still gathering the statements they need soothe will approve. I really need some help getting a higher income and better job, than in getting my water and utilities paid so I can start work this following with a little less stress on my shoulders. Can you please help?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: $10 hour job

Post by Admin »

There are job programs in Georgia, and you can find them here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... grams.html
Hopefully you can find something above and beyond the $10 hours you currently have.
RinaEllis wrote:Hello,
I a.m. single mom with a six year old. I have currently been having a hard time getting back on my feet. I have just found a job making $10+ an hour.
Julie

Re: $10 hour job

Post by Julie »

Hi my name is Angela. We only make $10 an hour. I'm wondering if my roommate and I would be able to get help with paying our bills along with possibly furniture for our home as well as resources to help us make more money. We have just lost his father who was the owner of the home we are living in. Neither of us are familiar with mortgage payments or any of how it works. Unfortunately do to covid-19 I have been off work, and my roommate only has a part-time dishwashing position getting about 12 hours a week at $10 per hour. So we both obviously need a higher income too. His father's income was the main source of paying the bills which we are now losing since he has passed away. If there is any resources and help that we can get would you please let me know. Thank you so much!