Mom and I both can't work

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Jasmine27
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Mom and I both can't work

Post by Jasmine27 »

Hi, I am currently disabled and cannot work a regular job. My mother is disabled as well and cannot work in the real world. She and her youngest son which is 13 years old would be living with us. My mother and I are trying to get an apartment at Panama Commons in Panama City Florida. We could afford to live there but, our application would be rejected because we owe old utility bills. I owe the power company $285.00 and she owes them $500.00 as well. She also owes an old water bill that we could never afford to pay.
We have been living with people since 2009 and not working, but we do want to work an easy job. We are facing at being homeless soon if we cannot get these old utilities paid and some money. So, please if you can help us call me and if I do not answer please leave a message. If you cannot help us, please direct us in the right direction.
Phyllis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Mom and I both can't work

Post by Phyllis »

My mom and I are currently disabled and unemployed and can't work. I am no longer receiving disability benefits from my most recent employer, there was a 2-year maximum for payable benefits. I am waiting for a hearing date regarding approval of my Social Security claim. I was wondering if there are any programs in Madison or through the state that help with paying rent. I have not been able to pay rent due to discontinuation of disability benefits. I rent a room in my aunt's house. I live in Madison, WI in Dane County. Thanks for any assistance you can provide me and my mom since we can't work.