living paycheck to paycheck

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Joanne
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

living paycheck to paycheck

Post by Joanne »

Hello, I am a single mother with a 12 year old boy. I am living paycheck to paycheck every month and barely making means. I need to find a home to rent for my son and I in the Forest Lake area but all the homes are way out of our price range and I was wondering if there is some kind of assistance for (1) as well as (2) job program available in my city. My other problem is that I have small dog.
KarinaMiguel

Re: living paycheck to paycheck

Post by KarinaMiguel »

Hello I am inquiring about the financial help as I live one one paycheck and struggle. Please if you can help in any way contact me. I am a widowed mother and I am in a bind right now I just want to give my daughter a happy Christmas and birthday this year. We've been through allot. She is 5, her name is and I worry about her so much since the passing of her father and losing that paycheck, which we lived on. Please contact me. Thank you and God bless!
Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Maybe try freelancing as well for another check. You can do that even with a 5 yer old at home...maybe at night when she is asleep or what not. The jobs tend to be more flexible, as most companies are dying to find workers and may offer more flexibility to the right applicants. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _jobs.html
KarinaMiguel wrote:Hello I am inquiring about the financial help as I live one one paycheck and struggle.,
Ameka

Post by Ameka »

I am a single father. Who has been living paycheck to paycheck the last few months. Trying to start college for a better future and I cannot pay July's rent. I have a little under 200 dollars to my name and the rent total is 1,020.00. Please I need help I don't want to lose my apartment and not be able to see my son. I'm begging anyone who reads this to please help. God bless you.