Turning down a job maybe

Ways to increase your income or make money.
MTrout
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Turning down a job maybe

Post by MTrout »

I got a job away from home and need to rent a place, it's at a preschool and only a few hours in the morning 3 days a week. I would be baby sitting in my home to, the place I was looking at was $1000 a month and another I'm looking at is $600 a month there isn't much to pick from because it's such a small town. I'm also trying to finish my early childhood education. Could you guys help in anyway, I am considering having to turn down this major job opportunity. Thanks for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Turning down a job maybe

Post by Admin »

You did not say what state. Is it Colorado? if so, try this. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... grams.html
Maybe they can coordinate, or refer you to housing as well as other resources so you can take that job. As it would be tough to turn it down.
Gail

Post by Gail »

Osceola County Florida
I don't know if you are able to help me or not but I have completely run out of options. My fiancé and I are about to be homeless as of today (Sat) at 11. We have been staying in hotels and doing daily work my fiancé just lost his job and just to have bad go to worse someone took his wallet. We have lost everything once he turned down the job and left it. Neither of us have been in this position and neither of us have anyone to turn to for help. I have spent all day calling 211, homeless shelters, agencies all over Osceola County and no one was able to help. We are both I guess you could say scared, we don't know what else to do. I am sincerely asking if there is anything that you might be able to do to help us, any direction anything. We both have work skills his more mechanical, maintenance. When he turned down the job that caused our situation. Mine are more hotel front desk, cleaning, clerical a/p a/are. We are good people in just a not so good situation financially. If you can please contact me back it would be wonderful.
Damon

Post by Damon »

Hi
I’ve never asked for help before and am not sure how to go about it. We need help paying our Modesto irrigation bill after my husband turned down a job. It’s turned into a shut off notice. I think. This summer we’ve had a lot of unexpected medical going on as my husband who’s 69 has gotten sick again. Is there any way you can help us pay out 380.0 Modesto Irrigation Bill since he is sick and needed to turn down the job? Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Turning down a job due to sickness? Sorry to hear that. Can the company give any flexibility since the job market is booming? Maybe there are other places in Kentucky for jobs, career advice and the like. Find them here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... grams.html

Damon wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:23 am Hi
I’ve never asked for help before and am not sure how to go about it. after my husband turned down a job. It’s turned into a shut off notice. I think. This summer we’ve had a lot of unexpected medical going on as my husband who’s 69 has gotten sick again. Is there any way you can help us since he is sick and needed to turn down the job? Thank you