Gig site or job for Hispanic friend

Ways to increase your income or make money.
15Varet
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Gig site or job for Hispanic friend

Post by 15Varet »

I live in Kissimmee, Florida. I am writing to ask what programs can help my 33 year old single Hispanic male friend who has a job that makes about 700 a month, yet is completely homeless and Has no place to live. He wants to increase his income but needs a freelance or gig type side for Hispanics that have Spanish as first language. I want to help him get out of this and have a place to call his home and that he can make a living wage to pay for.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Gig site or job for Hispanic friend

Post by Admin »

Well we have an entire page dedicated to gigs and side hustles.. We assume many are available for Spanish...especially if in FL where the language is even more common. But your friend will need to obviously search around...he needs to take accountability. You can't get him a job or do it for him. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... bills.html
15Varet wrote:I live in Kissimmee, Florida. I am writing to ask what programs can help my 33 year old single Hispanic male friend who has a job that makes about 700 a month, yet is completely homeless and Has no place to live. He wants to increase his income but needs a freelance or gig type side for Hispanics that have Spanish as first language. I want to help him get out of this and have a place to call his home and that he can make a living wage to pay for.
Bfortune

Post by Bfortune »

To Whom it may concern: I live in San Antonio, Texas 78230. I am 51 years old, single female hispanic, with little job skills. I have a part-time job, was full time during non-school days. I get 23 hours a week @ 8.00 an hour as a Caregiver for a 10 year old boy with a disability. My car is on it's last laps, I have a big whole in the water pump. Any suggestions for me for a side gig? Maybe Hispanic focus? I sure would love a better paying job with benefits. (On the job training?) I don't make enough to pay my rent, utilities, food and things needed around my tiny place. I raised my daughter on my own, she lives out of town. Thank you!! Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

if you have little skills and/or education, try a job training center in Texas. There are many here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... grams.html
Each of them help people of all races, ages, religions, and backgrounds, including Hispanics. Maybe both side gigs as well as full time roles can be explored too.
Bfortune wrote:To Whom it may concern: I live in San Antonio, Texas 78230. I am 51 years old, single female hispanic, with little job skills.