I have a business idea

Ways to increase your income or make money.
SouthernGirl
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I have a business idea

Post by SouthernGirl »

Hi, I was wondering if there was any government programs or some type of assistance that would help with getting an idea. I am a single mother of 2 and at the moment I am unemployed. I have an idea that I would like to get patent and I visited with a home and get dressed company and was shocked on how much it cost. Needless to say being unemployed I could not meet the financial end.
I really believe my idea has promised and if there was put in the right hands I think it would take off. Like I said I'm unemployed and I want to at least give my dreams a shot. If there is any information you take that might help me accomplish this I would so appreciate any information or program that might be useful. Thank you so much and I hope to hear from you with good news hopefully. And it. Also like a social worker are some when I can speak to about other concerns I have. Thanks again, God blessed
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I have a business idea

Post by Admin »

Maybe. Try SCORE for help from the government....of which I am a volunteer for. The non-profit gives free advice as part of the SBA. Maybe this organization can help you understand if any potential in the idea and/or launch a business. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... dvice.html
SouthernGirl wrote:Hi, I was wondering if there was any government programs or some type of assistance that would help with getting an idea.