Don't like asking for stuff but income needed

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Colby
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Don't like asking for stuff but income needed

Post by Colby »

I normally don't like to have to ask for help because I've always been independent enough to help out others, but I now my life and world seems to be getting smaller and more stressful. Any type of job or contract role would be helpful to me. Please let me know if there is anything that you can help with because I'm afraid I'm going to lose everything.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Don't like asking for stuff but income needed

Post by Admin »

Never hesitate to ask for help or be ashamed of it. It is a great sign when people ask for help with work, job items, help to gain self-sufficiency, etc. It is a character strength to ask for assistance. We do have a list of freelance contract sites and information. Try those as well as job centers and more.
Colby wrote:I normally don't like to have to ask for help because I've always been independent enough to help out others, but I now my life and world seems to be getting smaller and more stressful. Any type of job or contract role would be helpful to me. Please let me know if there is anything that you can help with because I'm afraid I'm going to lose everything.