Lost all money from business investment

Ways to increase your income or make money.
MICHELLE MARTINEZ
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Lost all money from business investment

Post by MICHELLE MARTINEZ »

To whom it may concern, I know you don't know me and this may seem kind of strange and I'm very sorry to bother you but I don't know what to do. I want to remain peaceful as of right now because I don't want any recognition for trying to help a dear friend and her family. But I'm not in any financially able spot to help them. My dear friend is a 39 year old single mother of 3 who also takes care of her 72 year old mother who is currently fighting with breast cancer. My friend is doing very badly financially and it makes me so sad, as she lost all her cash in bad investments. She's had a very rough life and overcome so much and she goes out of her way to help others even when it means her and her family doing without. She is about to lose her vehicle because of falling behind on the payments.
She hasn't had many hours at work and has been filling out applications all over. But nothing yet. She recently invested every penny she had saved into a business and lost her shop. And she has No one to help her. She is a good person and a wonderful mother. Please if there's is anything you can do at all to help this family it would be a gift from heaven to them. Her boys who will be 6 years on May 6 and who is 10 and who will be 13 years December 18 and she has been freaking out because she has No way at all to do anything for either of her babies birthdays or Christmas and she's probably not going to be able to get around much longer either. She's over come so much and I don't want to see her lose it all now. Please sir help of you can. May God Bless you and your family and her and her family. You can find her. Thank you and God bless. Sincerely hopeful in Topeka KS.
BAMurdoch
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Lost all money from business investment

Post by BAMurdoch »

Disabled, being threatened by Collection Lawyers as I lost all my money from a bad business. I only get $900/month in disability.  My husband, $700/SS.  Now I got a letter saying they may cancel my benefit of Medicare part B being paid. That means they will take another $104, out of my check, and my husband's. Our rent alone, is $1000/month Always making payment arrangements. I want to file bankruptcy due to the bad business and lose of income.  I have made payment arrangements on tons of medical bills. I cannot pay anymore. Don't know any bankruptcy attorneys. Have been warned I would get screwed. Please let me know what I can do. Thank You so Much, Sonia