Apps on the site really pay on money to me?

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Knuckledown
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Apps on the site really pay on money to me?

Post by Knuckledown »

Hello,
I am having a temporary financial struggle right now and in need of immediate assistance making some money within 2 days to keep my water on. Those applications on the site really exist? The amount is $209.00 but $123.00 which it the past due amount of this bill will avoid disconnection of service. It is scheduled to be turned off by Wednesday April 20, 2019 if not paid today or tomorrow. Also I have a GA power bill total now that is now $581.00 which is April 27. The past due amount of this bill $401.00 and needs to be paid by this date to avoid disconnection of service.
If possible, can someone please assist me with this temporary issue on making some quick money, and I heard some apps or something may help as listed on the site. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Apps on the site really pay on money to me?

Post by Admin »

Hey, as you read on the site, the apps are real. We have info on both android and iphone apps for making money. Now, as noted, you will not get rich, maybe a little money here and there for you.
Knuckledown wrote: If possible, can someone please assist me with this temporary issue on making some quick money, and I heard some apps or something may help as listed on the site. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Ronaldo

Post by Ronaldo »

To whom it may concern:
I am looking for assistance to cover my bills this month and need about $500. I was counting on the GI Bill to help me out and a grant to go back to school, and I have just been informed that due to processing time I won't receive that until November. Can the apps hold me over until then for my bills? I don't have enough to cover rent and my power was just shut off. I have two boys that are 11 and 9. If you could help point me in the right direction of someone that may be able to help or the apps to use I would greatly appreciate it.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have a bunch of apps, jobs, online websites and more that can help you earn some money. $500 may be doable. Also, if you are in the military (GI Bill) as the military counselors for suggestions as well. As military members have their own benefits. Read more here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... bills.html
Ronaldo wrote:To whom it may concern:
I am looking for assistance to cover my bills this month and need about $500. I was counting on the GI Bill to help me out and a grant to go back to school, and I have just been informed that due to processing time I won't receive that until November. Can the apps hold me over until then for my bills? I don't have enough to cover rent and my power was just shut off. I have two boys that are 11 and 9. If you could help point me in the right direction of someone that may be able to help or the apps to use I would greatly appreciate it.