Car accident victim needs money

Ways to increase your income or make money.
RinaEllis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Car accident victim needs money

Post by RinaEllis »

I was injured in an automotive accident plus had problems prior to it and have not worked for a year and having difficulties with bills and making money. A head injury seems to have caused me to neglect figuring my checkbook plus identity theft has caused problems but Cleo has hadn't electric off for 6 months and will not work with me. And I do not have a job due to the car accident, so I can't build up on cash. I do have record of the bill showing problems on their bill but they will look at it. Please help me I have had problems with this heat. Along with everything else.
Pilar

Re: Car accident victim needs money

Post by Pilar »

Hi - I am on SSDI from a car accident and am low income. I qualified for LIHEAP this past year and need more money now.
My central air has quit working and I cannot afford to have a service technician come and troubleshoot the problem and fix my problem.
Is there financial assistance for my central air?
Thank you
Sherry
Des Moines, IA 50313
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you need money, of course there are jobs programs, careers, or side gigs or hustle type jobs too. Even use technology, such as an app on a smartphone, to make some extra money. We have a wide list of options, and locate free legit apps that pay money.

Pilar wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:05 am I qualified for LIHEAP this past year and need more money now.
Anthony Jones

Post by Anthony Jones »

My name is NoVena, and I leave in Greenville, Alabama with my fiancée and four children. We moved to Alabama two years ago after my sister when in a car accident that left her paralyzed and now we need money.
Last September my fiancee was in an accident in his 18 wheeler, he was home months recovering. I work a full-time and now that he’s well he does too. We have not been able to catch on bills for months. Every day is the biggest struggle. I’ve tried to reach out to OCAP here in Butler County on Tuesdays but no one picks up the phone to help someone from a car accident that needs some cash. I’m unable to take off work to go, I can’t miss the hours.
The holidays were sad and depressing as we couldn’t afford to get anything for our kids for Christmas. I really feel like giving up, like there’s no hope. I really would just like to speak with someone to see if there’s anything that can be done to help us.
Thanks,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Never give up. There are many places and programs for people, including those with a short term disability such as recovering from a car accident. Charities, medical clinics, grant programs and other tools are available, and look here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... money.html
Anthony Jones wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:14 am I really feel like giving up, like there’s no hope. I really would just like to speak with someone to see if there’s anything that can be done to help us.
Thanks,