This gig economy have 60 hour jobs?

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Rella
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

This gig economy have 60 hour jobs?

Post by Rella »

Hi, I live in Colorado springs, Colorado and I recently was laid off from my job and have no savings - nothing and trying the gig economy thing, but I need a lot of hours. I have three teenage boys and we are in need of rental assistance. If you can help me it would very much be appreciated. We have never asked for help I have worked at my job for 13 years and recently was laid off do to some medical needs that I need to address. I was in a roll over car accident on 1-25 and was thrown from the vehicle and received a pretty significant head injury witch has now caused me to start having seizures and the gig job needs to be easy on my body, but hopefully 60 hours or more. I am on new medication now and they seem to be under control but I need to make sure.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: This gig economy have 60 hour jobs?

Post by Admin »

Of course. You can work as much (or as little or not at all!) as you want in life. Sadly too many people do not want to work at all, and as we wrote about we do get too many people (like those who do not want to work/entitled) who just write us to pay their bills. But that is fortunately a small percent of the requests sent to us. If you want to work 60 hours, then try freelancing. In addition to any other jobs you want.
Ozark

Post by Ozark »

I have until June 30, 2019 to vacate. I haven't found a place to live yet. I've been searching for a job and looking nonstop. I'm 35 with one child 4 years of age. I'm a full time custodian at Clark College working 40 hours a week but could use another side job. I have low credit score. I make several hundred before taxes. Would I qualify?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are many gig type jobs. Good for you for wanting to work more even though seem to have a job. While not ideal, most people not wiling to put in that effort. Anyhow, find details on gig economy jobs.