Need a recommendation for a free lance writing gig

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Grandpa
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need a recommendation for a free lance writing gig

Post by Grandpa »

To Whom It May Concern:
I came across your very helpful website as I was researching ways to find financial help. My husband and I are about to lose everything. We are both unemployed after having had good jobs (I've learned that there is no such thing as a stable job).
I am a freelance writer but all of my projects folded at the same time. I'm not bringing in anything more than $50.00 a month now. I noticed that you mentioned the need for writing articles? I have been writing articles for many years for many different publications. It was once a hobby since writing is a passion of mine but now it has become a necessity whenever I find opportunity.
If you have any need for writers, please email me back. I can send a resume or samples of my article writing if need be. You can also check out my website. Listed below are two links from WAAY-TV with articles I have written a few months ago. If you need more, I will be happy to send them to you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need a recommendation for a free lance writing gig

Post by Admin »

One thing you can do is write book reviews for cash. it combines freelancing with your love of reading/writing. This makes it a more straighforward way to make a few extra dollars for you and your family, so consider trying that.
IsabellaTaylor

Post by IsabellaTaylor »

I am in current need of help with my electric bill and getting a freelance job writing for a living. I would like to know if your agency or do you know of one that helps with payments. I also am looking for help with my internet bill and help to purchase writing material and pens for going back to college and a freelance writing job. I am currently unemployed and haven't had luck acquiring a job and could really use help please contact me.
Pertyio

Post by Pertyio »

Hi. My name is Karen. I am very interested in freelance writing work and need a recommendation for a gig job to start. Never knew that such an opportunity existed. I do have a question for you. What kind of writing example are you looking for to get the freelance writing gig? An essay? An op-ed piece? If you can let me know what exactly you are looking for in an example of my writing that would be greatly appreciated. Also, I'd like to let you know I'm also a skilled proofreader, editor, and have had an essay published in a training manual. This is a job I can and will excel at, and it would in all reality be my dream job if you can also give me future recommendations. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you .