Money to start a new career

Ways to increase your income or make money.
EdM
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Money to start a new career

Post by EdM »

My wife & I are disabled she has stomach & nerve problems & I have physical back problems. I have looked for work & worked with the state & I was told I am over qualified, so I want a new career. If my wife & I get a divorce we both qualify for medical help with doctor & medicine.
I want to become an ordained minister to help people & that will cost me $150 to be & have everything legal. We have no home we are living in a small camper & our debt is maxed out because of the extra expenses. So I need money for this career change. We don't want a hand out just hand up. I am willing to do whatever I can to help the church as well as my wife. We are maxed out & we have no idea what we are going to do next.
Can you help? I hate to ask anyone for anything but I don't know what else to do except reach out to people of the same faith & see what or if there is something we can do together to get out of this problem. We pay our bills on time but get charged crazy interest rates.
It just seems like no matter how faith full we are we just can't get up into a secure place. We took care of a family member & we lost around $50,000 in 9 months he got saved & is in heaven & we are very happy about that although it cost us everything. Should we get a divorce to get the help we need I don't think that's what God would want. I just want to work & give back but I nor my wife can do that until we have some type of security ourselves. Advice help someone to talk to.
We live around Amish & they take care of themselves not the English they just use us to drive them around. It is really sad to see what is happening here in the Dutch country. The abuse by others makes hard for people like us who have worked hard all our lives.
Now I am 52 & my wife is going to be 54 & we have nothing & in debt clean up to our ears with high interest rates even though we pay our bills & go without. I am behind 3 months on my medication & my wife is 2 months behind because we can't afford i.e.
We just don't know what to do. I am reading my bible daily praying all day & talking with the holy spirit yet I can't seem to figure out the plan. I am called to share the word but I can't do that until I am secure somewhere. We don't need to stay in PA. We are willing to do whatever Gods will is so this was my way of reaching out to like-minded Christians for help. God bless you & may the Holy Spirit guide you in everything you do. Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Money to start a new career

Post by Admin »

I donate money to businesses, including Kiva groups. So try a non-profit. Or also try a Workforce Invest Office for suggestions. Maybe they can get you on a new career path.
Finch

Post by Finch »

Hello, I was reading through your website today, and I’m interested in some extra income and money so I can use that money for a new career.  I happen to excel at writing and grammar. So, I visited the blog to read the current content.  There are so many mistakes, and they are in all different ways.  I know that I  can exceed what’s currently there, by far. Please let me know what the next step would be to working with you on this new career.  Thank you for your time.
  Sincerely,
 Jamie

Sent from my iPhone
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try turning those hobbies you listed into an income, or make a few bucks. Then you can use that cash to start a new career. We have tons of resources on this approach, and find money making hobbies.
Finch wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:16 pm Hello, I was reading through your website today, and I’m interested in some extra income and money so I can use that money for a new career. 
Berman

Post by Berman »

Hello my name is Michelle and I AM a domestic violence and sexual assault survivor. I'm 51 yrs old and having to START OVER and need money for a new career. It is not what I was expecting at my age.
With NO INCOME (disability pending) and NO VEHICLE (stolen) and NO FAMILY to turn to for help times get tough. I'm inquiring about ANY VEHICLE DONATION PROGRAMS or organizations I might sign up for, as well as I have a electric bill I'm not sure how I will pay once it comes. I need money for work and a new career too. LIEHP helped in another county so I don't get it again until October.
And if there's ANY OTHER assistance I am forgetting please include it for me as my memory is not what it used to be. I have honestly wondered if there were any programs or places that would help get me back home (FL) and somewhere until I could apply for housing there like I am here 😥😢
Thank you so much for helping me start over in a new career.
Tammy
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are a number of job training programs, most of which are free, that may get you on a path to a career. There are non-profits like Goodwill as well as federal government programs. Other options are out there too. Find job training near you.
Berman wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:38 pm With NO INCOME (disability pending) and NO VEHICLE (stolen) and NO FAMILY to turn to for help times get tough. I'm inquiring about ANY VEHICLE DONATION PROGRAMS or organizations I might sign up for, as well as I have a electric bill I'm not sure how I will pay once it comes. I need money for work and a new career too. LIEHP helped in another county so I don't get it again until October.
And if there's ANY OTHER assistance I am forgetting please include it for me as my memory is not what it used to be. I have honestly wondered if there were any programs or places that would help get me back home (FL) and somewhere until I could apply for housing there like I am here 😥😢
Thank you so much for helping me start over in a new career.
Tammy