Honest paying job in Connecticut

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
Flipit
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Honest paying job in Connecticut

Post by Flipit »

Hi!
Are you helping cripple people find job with honest pay in Connecticut?
If not, may be do you know who will help me here?
I move from Rhode Island, there is no one who will help cripples people.
I suffer for narcolepsy and other neurological problems.
Now I am working in New Britain and earn some money.
I am working from January 2015 and I had already 2 accidents.
Last accident I had, I was injured with head.
The owner of this company did not send me to ER.
I have lot of headache and dizzy.
I am scare work there that I am looking safer job with honest pay.
If not you, may be you know who will help me with that.
Thanks in advance,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Honest paying job in Connecticut

Post by Admin »

Do you mean disabled people? If so, then there are job training and placement programs in Connecticut. We have them listed on the site. They are here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... progr.html
Most counties have a job training program or office.
Flipit wrote:Hi!
Are you helping cripple people find job with honest pay in Connecticut?
If not, may be do you know who will help me here?
Thanks in advance,
Jimmy_John_Smith

Post by Jimmy_John_Smith »

Hi, I'm new to the area for Connecticut and want an honest paying job. Yesterday I called and accidentally left the information for the wrong side of Pasco and now I can't get through to anyone. I could really use a little help this month with my electric bill. I am on dialysis and I'm just starting out.
 I've only been here a year in Connecticut and this moth is just hard for me due to going through a divorce and I have no honest job. I would truly appreciate if you could please get back to me I'd be very grateful for a little help is better than none. Thank you so much I hope you have a blessed day.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

if you need help finding a job training center, or skills training or advice, then try the CT community action agencies near you.
They are local non-profits. They offer everything from job programs to grants to computer use, resume classes, etc.
Jimmy_John_Smith wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:37 am Hi, I'm new to the area for Connecticut and want an honest paying job. Yesterday I called and accidentally left the information for the wrong side of Pasco and now I can't get through to anyone. I could really use a little help this month with my electric bill. I am on dialysis and I'm just starting out.
 I've only been here a year in Connecticut and this moth is just hard for me due to going through a divorce and I have no honest job. I would truly appreciate if you could please get back to me I'd be very grateful for a little help is better than none. Thank you so much I hope you have a blessed day.