Am in online college to get a better job

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Jeremiah1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Am in online college to get a better job

Post by Jeremiah1 »

Hi,
I was reviewing your site in search of help for home repairs and came to learn you help with job opportunities as well. I am in search for extra income. I'm a single mother of four and full time student at an online school. At the present time I'm pursuing a career in health care. I attend two different colleges one online and a local community college. So when I mentioned that I was full time, I really meant "full time".
There are numerous opportunities in the medical field but it can be difficult to get your foot in the door with no experience, not to mention the expenses. It really takes money to make money. I hope you would provide me the opportunity to lend a hand and to earn some extra income providing you with articles of your choice as I work through online college to get a better job. I'm no expert writer or journalist but have maintained a 4.0 GPA in English and Writing in High school. If you have any available opportunity's I would be greatly obliged.
Colemand

Re: Am in online college to get a better job

Post by Colemand »

HI, I AM A DISABLED SINGLE MOM IN COLLEGE, WITH A HISTORY OF RECENT TRAUMA. I AM DOING WELL BUT COULD USE ASSISTANCE WITH HOUSING FEES AND HAVE ACQUIRED A STUDENT LOAN FROM COLUMBUS STATE COMMUNITY ONLINE COLLEGE WHICH HELPED ME TO MOVE AFTER TRAUMA AT MY FORMER LOCATION. I ALSO HAVE FIBROTISTIC BREAST DISEASE WHICH IS BEING MONITORED BY THE STEPHANIE SPIEL-MAN BREAST CENTER BUT NEED A BIT OF GUIDANCE, EVALUATION AND CASH ASSISTANCE.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are many student loan payment assistance programs. We have some listed here, but they have and do change.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... dent_.html
Probably talk to the lender or school for advice, try non-profit credit counseling, or use another service. As there are many places that offer information on options for paying student loans.
Colemand wrote: HAVE ACQUIRED A STUDENT LOAN FROM COLUMBUS STATE COMMUNITY ONLINE COLLEGE WHICH HELPED ME TO MOVE AFTER TRAUMA AT MY FORMER LOCATION.
KStewart

Post by KStewart »

My husband and I have helped others who are, or currently homeless as he is enrolled in online college for a new job. We help them get back on their feet and feel better about themselves. And now, we seem to be the ones in desperate need of help. Neither one of us are currently employed, nor can we find employment. I am a full time online college student going for my Associate degree in Business management and Accounting, a mother of one ten year old child, and foster/rescuer of helpless and/or abandoned animals of all kinds. Our family is made of heart, and yet our hearts are heavy as of lately with hopelessness until we get an degree in business online. We are losing the home I rebuilt with my own two hands, our electricity is to be shut off on the 25th of this month, and we cannot make out car payment and phone bill payment. "We" are worried and scared of loss of everything we have worked so hard for and have offered to others for comfort and sense of belonging.
Jimmy_John_Smith

Post by Jimmy_John_Smith »

Hello, my name is Brittney and I am in an online college. I have 4 children I'm a single mother. I'm also a full time college student. Me and my children need help with rent and electric as I get a better job. I only have my mother to help me but soon she won't be able to. I have no money, and little time to move out of my mother's house. I have found a place to rent down the road but I need help until I can provide on my own. I have never asked for help unless I had too. My life changed about 7 months ago, my fiancée told me he was having an affair, so he left me and I had no where's to go but my mom's. Me and my mother are not close. I was always close to my father but he passed last year. I really need help, if I could get assistance as I go through the online college I would be forever grateful.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you need financial help, there are loans for college students. They can help people with their rent, utility bills, and other expenses. The Bride loans are ideal for your situation - like you said you will be sufficient down the road.
Jimmy_John_Smith wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:17 am Hello, my name is Brittney and I am in an online college. I have 4 children I'm a single mother. I'm also a full time college student. Me and my children need help with rent and electric as I get a better job. I only have my mother to help me but soon she won't be able to. I have no money, and little time to move out of my mother's house. I have found a place to rent down the road but I need help until I can provide on my own. I have never asked for help unless I had too. My life changed about 7 months ago, my fiancée told me he was having an affair, so he left me and I had no where's to go but my mom's. Me and my mother are not close. I was always close to my father but he passed last year. I really need help, if I could get assistance as I go through the online college I would be forever grateful.