Seeking my high school diploma

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Steveo12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Seeking my high school diploma

Post by Steveo12 »

Hi, I would like to know if I can get assistance in obtaining my high school diploma and also certified certificates for job corps program. I graduated in 2004 from Kappa high school in Richmond, CA and completed an administrative business clerical assistant program at job corps in San Francsico in 2007. But I've long lost those documents many years ago.
I've been trying to outsource all possible resources in obtaining those documents but to no avail. As my issue are I've been job searching and fortunately been lucky to receive job offers but I don't have these documents to prove that I've completed them when asked. Thus, reducing my chances in getting passed the training or orientation process.
Just this week alone two companies asked for those documents and I wasn't able to provide them thus they said they had to go with another candidate. My question is how I can get those documents for future potential employers as it proves beneficial. And also how to get free job training programs and resources? I believe there might be a fee for obtaining a copy of my high school diploma. Can I get assistance with the fees? And also how to get free certifications or programs to further my experiences? Thank you.
Purplepillow
anti spam: Blue

Re: Seeking my high school diploma

Post by Purplepillow »

Hi, I was looking for some help or information as where to get some help for a very temporary situation. My husband lost his job in the beginning of august, now he is looking for help with his high school diploma. Since then we had to wait 6 weeks just to find out his unemployment was denied and we must fight it. He did get another job starting in October., but it is not money as he has no GED. But he is seeking his diploma. We are having problems coming up with our rent money for October as it's 1,700 and high considering he hasn't worked in almost 6 weeks and has gone without pay.
Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Seeking my high school diploma

Post by Admin »

if you are still seeking your high school diploma/GED, your income must be low. You will need an easier way to make some cash, and we have ideas for you. Smartphones, technology, Apple products, etc all have some non-traditional ways to earn.
But it will not be enough for your quick rent money, but maybe other bills you have. Find best smartphone apps for making money.

Purplepillow wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:43 am Hi, I was looking for some help or information as where to get some help for a very temporary situation. My husband lost his job in the beginning of august, now he is looking for help with his high school diploma. Since then we had to wait 6 weeks just to find out his unemployment was denied and we must fight it. He did get another job starting in October., but it is not money as he has no GED. But he is seeking his diploma. We are having problems coming up with our rent money for October as it's 1,700 and high considering he hasn't worked in almost 6 weeks and has gone without pay.
Thank you,