Job advertisement

Ways to increase your income or make money.
LizziStev
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Job advertisement

Post by LizziStev »

Hello,
I was reviewing some stuff online about assistance programs. I discovered a page where I saw your advertisement. Are you still looking for someone to write small online articles as a side job? I am a single mother, living in Summit County OH. And I am a full time college student in dire need of some extra money for my kids and college books.
I understand this is a small side job but anything helps. If your still looking for people to write articles then I am your person! And if this is no longer available then do you have any resources that may benefit my current situation? Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Momar

Re: Job advertisement

Post by Momar »

We have been going through a hard time with our finances. We are seeking a job and applying for advertisements. We aren't spending our money on anything but bills and our children we are behind on rent. We have several hundreds of dollars in late payment fees. We are having a hard time paying rent this month. And try me to catch up on rent from months before. Please help. The rental agency keeps coming to the house demanding for the money we owe.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

The Urban League in Houston often is a good place for both information on local job advertisements and financial help. But you will need a job in the Houston area to sustain your future housing costs.
Momar wrote:We have been going through a hard time with our finances. We are seeking a job and applying for advertisements. We aren't spending our money on anything but bills and our children we are behind on rent.
shirlee

Post by shirlee »

I live in Vidalia Toombs County. I have been out of work since June and have applied for so many job advertisements. I have been applying for jobs and ha e had no luck. My electric bill is 3 months behind and my vehicle insurance is about to be cancelled. My vehicle needs to be registered for Georgia but I can't afford the valor tax title plate. My vehicle also is in need of repair such as alignment front you joints and transfer case seals.
I desperately need help and don't know where to go for these job advertisements. I do receive food stamp and my son and I receive health insurance. I'm working with my mental health counselor to try and keep my spirits up but my depression is high. I am stressed over not being able to pay my bills or get a job, and believe if I could receive help with them I could have more ability to concentrate on finding work and expand my search area.   My goal is to finish the remodel on my house and sell it and move back home to Massachusetts where I have a job waiting for me but still working on housing there
I've been selling everything I have of my personal property to cover bills till September when people stopped coming. This is where getting more job advertisements may help me.
Please help me find assistance for electric bill. Water bill. Insurance on vehicle and vehicle repairs.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There is the Concerted Services community action agency. Maybe they can direct you towards better job advertisements. And enroll you into HEAP for electric bills. We doubt they can help with insurance needs though, as that is rare.
shirlee wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:48 am I live in Vidalia Toombs County. I have been out of work since June and have applied for so many job advertisements. I have been applying for jobs and ha e had no luck. My electric bill is 3 months behind and my vehicle insurance is about to be cancelled.