Job advertisement

Ways to increase your income or make money.
LizziStev
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Job advertisement

Post by LizziStev » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:49 pm

Hello,
I was reviewing some stuff online about assistance programs. I discovered a page where I saw your advertisement. Are you still looking for someone to write small online articles as a side job? I am a single mother, living in Summit County OH. And I am a full time college student in dire need of some extra money for my kids and college books.
I understand this is a small side job but anything helps. If your still looking for people to write articles then I am your person! And if this is no longer available then do you have any resources that may benefit my current situation? Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Momar

Re: Job advertisement

Post by Momar » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:05 pm

We have been going through a hard time with our finances. We are seeking a job and applying for advertisements. We aren't spending our money on anything but bills and our children we are behind on rent. We have several hundreds of dollars in late payment fees. We are having a hard time paying rent this month. And try me to catch up on rent from months before. Please help. The rental agency keeps coming to the house demanding for the money we owe.

Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Job advertisement

Post by Admin » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:39 am

The Urban League in Houston often is a good place for both information on local job advertisements and financial help. But you will need a job in the Houston area to sustain your future housing costs.
Momar wrote:We have been going through a hard time with our finances. We are seeking a job and applying for advertisements. We aren't spending our money on anything but bills and our children we are behind on rent.