Want a career change

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Ronaldo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Want a career change

Post by Ronaldo »

Hi there,
I am a 45 year old woman with low income who wants to train in a new career path. I am wondering if there are any re-skilling scholarships that might be available.
I live in the Santa Cruz, CA area.
Thank you
Ginger1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Want a career change

Post by Ginger1 »

Hello.
I'm looking for a way to get a home again for me and my 3 children and I have one on the way. Actually, hospitalized right now. I fell on really hard times and just need to get a place soon as well as a job in a new career. Very soon.
I have a 9 year old boy.
5 year old girl and 3 year old girl.
My baby will be a girl and due any moment, hence I cannot work due to complications at the moment.
I am willing to find child care and go to work ASAP after birth in a new career, I just need a place because my children need a place. My girls are with their dad, my ex-husband, until we can resume our parenting agreement, when I have a place of my own. My son, is with my mother. But, that needs to change. I've been "renting" a bedroom from a friend in a trailer that is, less than par for even grown people. I am located on the Cape Girardeau MP area.
I would appreciate as much info and help as I could get, for now, until I could go back to work hopefully with a change in my career.
It's breaking my heart to be like this and I just want my babies together again.
Thank you in advance.