Money to pay for employment tests

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Sloan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Money to pay for employment tests

Post by Sloan »

My brother and I become unexpectedly homeless. Need assistance ASAP. I have a possible job with Martin County school district as a school bus driver but need help with paying for background and drug test.
Brother is job hunting and trying to get work through Labor finders. I am 63 and brother is 57 years old. I am collecting $650 monthly from S.S. But I have now exhausted those funds for this month and next payment is not coming until the 20th of July. Please advise ASAP. Thank you,
Doglover12

Re: Money to pay for employment tests

Post by Doglover12 »

Hi, good morning. It seems after so many months of personally researching for individual help for a American BORN Citizen it is senseless to pursue. I read this advertising upon new car or help for families but the single adult can get no help.
I just got my driver's permit for a class c driver’s License and I still have to do my drivers practice to be ready for a driver's test here in Laredo Texas. I need to do this test for employment reasons, as I need to drive to a job. But as for getting any help from the American government, that's just wishful thinking and in some cases takes months if not years before any one in Local government is in mind, heart, soul, spirits in the Life. I thank you for returning my email request any time soon, I really feel it's just a big Lie. We are a selfish Nation that won't give nothing unless your charging money in return for any one bit of help to the American citizens.
Jasmine12

Post by Jasmine12 »

This is my very first time asking for assistance for a bill for the employment tests. I was recently unemployed, and just recently got hired and trying to work myself out of a hole. My gas/electric is billed together and has a balance of $650.00 this includes a past due balance. I've been making several arrangements for a new job after the employment test, but can't get ahead. What do I need to do to get assistance?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Often the workforce centers in Missouri will offer grants or funds to pay for employment tests. There are many out there, as listed on the site. There are job training and placement centers, government grants and more. Look here for information on job programs in Missouri.
Jasmine12 wrote:This is my very first time asking for assistance for a bill for the employment tests. I was recently unemployed, and just recently got hired and trying to work myself out of a hole. My gas/electric is billed together and has a balance of $650.00 this includes a past due balance. I've been making several arrangements for a new job after the employment test, but can't get ahead. What do I need to do to get assistance?