Test for surgical tech

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Ditka1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Test for surgical tech

Post by Ditka1 »

Good afternoon, I'm a mother of 3 children 10, 8, 6. I have not received child support for 2 years now. My ex husband has disappeared and is no where to be found. I'm an independent women and I'm struggling to take my certification test so that I can get hired as a Certified Surgical Tech.
I have enough experience, but I need that certification to get better pay so that I may support my 3 kids. Now I don't know if there are any government agencies other then SNAP that can help. I've been Unemployed 9 months now. Between my boyfriend, and brothers help were getting by, but I can't depend on them any more. Can you please refer me to some agency that can help me with the child support or even to help me pay for this test, so that I can get hired due to the certification being a requirement now for employment.
I'm asking for a loan of some sort and as soon as I pass the test I'm sure I will get hired through TGH or Brandon Regional Hospital and will pay the loan back.
Namumura

Re: Test for surgical tech

Post by Namumura »

I am a single CNA student who is behind in bills from paying for a test to be a surgical tech. I was the only one in my apartment who pays for rent 750.00 a month, plus the water which is usually 62.00 and SMUD which usually cost 700. But the surgical tech test is the number one need as that can help me get a better job.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Test for surgical tech

Post by Admin »

You did not say how much the surgical test is. Sometimes job centers or community action agencies offer grants or financial aid to pay for tests, including CNAs. Find yours here and apply at Community Action Development Corporation Oklahoma.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ent_c.html
Namumura wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:39 pm I am a single CNA student who is behind in bills from paying for a test to be a surgical tech. I was the only one in my apartment who pays for rent 750.00 a month, plus the water which is usually 62.00 and SMUD which usually cost 700. But the surgical tech test is the number one need as that can help me get a better job.