EMT waiting on employment to start

Ways to increase your income or make money.
TesSLund
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

EMT waiting on employment to start

Post by TesSLund »

I quit my job before my last semester of school expecting to get a job as an EMT after the semester. While I passed he class, The NREMT's system apparently needs updating so I will be unable to be an EMT until after they update. I have applied for other jobs and I believe I should have one within the week. Unfortunately I won’t get paid from that job until after my rent is due. I just need one months’ worth of rent. $650. And I can figure out my other bills from there.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: EMT waiting on employment to start

Post by Admin »

As you wait on work, whether an EMT or another job, you can apply for financial help from either local charities or the government. Since you have a job lined up already (good for you!) you are more likely to qualify for financial aid from any number of places.
TesSLund wrote:I quit my job before my last semester of school expecting to get a job as an EMT after the semester. While I passed he class, The NREMT's system apparently needs updating so I will be unable to be an EMT until after they update. I have applied for other jobs and I believe I should have one within the week. Unfortunately I won’t get paid from that job until after my rent is due. I just need one months’ worth of rent. $650. And I can figure out my other bills from there.