Job for veteran with PTSD

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Gronk
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Job for veteran with PTSD

Post by Gronk »

I would like the opportunity to write articles as well as any other "from home" jobs you may have. I am a Navy Veteran with PTSD and as a result cannot leave my home for any long period of time without having panic attacks. This has made it impossible for me to keep a job which has led to our water being turned off as well as many other financial hardships. My family and I are facing homelessness unless I can produce some steady income. Thank you in advance.
Skylert
anti spam: Blue

Re: Job for veteran with PTSD

Post by Skylert »

I am a 50 year old woman which has been homeless for about a year, and i need a job. I am diagnosed PTSD Severe Depression w/occurrence, and anxious. I receive CA GR benefits ($98 cash) and waiting for a final decision from SSI/SDA as to eligibility. I have worked for the IRS from 2004 till 2015. My kids are grown with families of their own. My 2 sons are serving in the USMC. Please I just need a stable warm little place and a new job so I could stop worrying about everything and take care of my mental health issues. I check my e-mail Daily. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Thank you for your service. Depresstion and PTSD and anxiety can be challenges. Are you talking to a professional...as that is really critical to getting help. Go for you in trying to get a job though as you battle mental challenges...but get help on that journey. Try this for information on resources for free money including employment, work from home positions, hobbies, and more.
Skylert wrote:I am a 50 year old woman which has been homeless for about a year, and i need a job. I am diagnosed PTSD Severe Depression w/occurrence, and anxious. I receive CA GR benefits ($98 cash) and waiting for a final decision from SSI/SDA as to eligibility. I have worked for the IRS from 2004 till 2015. My kids are grown with families of their own. My 2 sons are serving in the USMC. Please I just need a stable warm little place and a new job so I could stop worrying about everything and take care of my mental health issues. I check my e-mail Daily. Thank you for your time and consideration.
SADIE POP

Post by SADIE POP »

Good day,
I am a veteran with PTSD who recently lost my job and fell on hard times. I have been blessed to never need any assistance until now. I have exhausted all of the small savings I had and I desperately need help paying my utilizes bills and getting a job. I am past due with all of my utilities at this present time (Have proof of bills/Disconnect notices, if needed). I humbly request your assistance in this matter. Both financial aid and job programs for veterans.
I have disconnect notices on Electric, water and gas bills and humbling requesting assistance as soon as possible. I have reached out to the UNMET NEED VFW program but they were not able to assist but did refer other sources to me for possible assistance. I hope to only need assistance this one time. I will also like to request assistance in finding full time employment for vets with PTSD, if you can assist with that as well.
I sincerely express my advance appreciation to you. My family and I would be very grateful.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Veterans with PTSD, or those who just left the service, can go through the veteran retraining program. Whilt is is a long term solution (and won't help you with disconnect notices) it may give you longer term stability.
SADIE POP wrote:Good day,
I am a veteran with PTSD who recently lost my job and fell on hard times. I have been blessed to never need any assistance until now. I have exhausted all of the small savings I had and I desperately need help paying my utilizes bills and getting a job. I am past due with all of my utilities at this present time (Have proof of bills/Disconnect notices, if needed). I humbly request your assistance in this matter. Both financial aid and job programs for veterans.
I have disconnect notices on Electric, water and gas bills and humbling requesting assistance as soon as possible. I have reached out to the UNMET NEED VFW program but they were not able to assist but did refer other sources to me for possible assistance. I hope to only need assistance this one time. I will also like to request assistance in finding full time employment for vets with PTSD, if you can assist with that as well.
I sincerely express my advance appreciation to you. My family and I would be very grateful.