unemployed in California

Ways to increase your income or make money.
GooseC
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

unemployed in California

Post by GooseC »

I live in Sacramento, CA. I'm having hardship in paying my bills and rent. My landlord has given me eviction notice and to pay the utility bill as well. My husbands income is not enough to cover all payments. I am unemployed and has been on constant job search. I would appreciate if I could get some sort of help.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: unemployed in California

Post by Admin »

We have financial aid listed on the site. But that won't do you any good unless you get a job. As financial aid is short term 9if even qualified since jobless), but you need a long term, stable and steady solution. So try job training in California. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... rogra.html
Juddah1

Post by Juddah1 »

Hello, I am 20 years old and my parents and I are being evicted from California. My mother is not in the best conditions to be working and my father is a self-employed handy man with not much work. We have till the end of this month to move out and we have nowhere or no money to go anywhere. I really don't know what to do for money or a job or housing and am hoping and praying maybe you can help me or turn me into the right direction. We live in Wilmington California.
Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

In addition to the California job centers (which we have on the main site and link above), we also have some general tips on interviewing. Best practices, where to look for jobs and other support. There are tons of resources out there, including here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... profe.html