Full time job

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Low income person
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Full time job

Post by Low income person »

I am currently staying with my sister and her family. It is my son and I and my sister, her husband, her three kids and her two grand kids in a three bedroom house. It is too tight and my son and I need our own place. I have applied for food stamps and cash assistance and it wont be started until the beginning of September. I am in Work First and seeking full time employment. I just need help with rent assistance and a security deposit
Savannah

Re: Full time job

Post by Savannah »

I recently lost my job after I moved my family into a house and we are about to lose everything I've worked for. We have three small boys and one on the way. I am currently seeking full time employment but have had no luck. We need immediate help or I my wife and children will be put out on the streets with nowhere to go. Please contact me and help us get a full time job. Please I'm begging you. Thank you and god bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well sounds like you need something ASAP. Try a side gig. Do that as you look for the full time job you indicate. Begging does no good....it is about taking action and committing yourself to it.
Savannah wrote:I recently lost my job after I moved my family into a house and we are about to lose everything I've worked for. We have three small boys and one on the way. I am currently seeking full time employment but have had no luck. We need immediate help or I my wife and children will be put out on the streets with nowhere to go. Please contact me and help us get a full time job. Please I'm begging you. Thank you and god bless.
Cruisers

Post by Cruisers »

Hi, My name is Allison and I need a full time job. My Fiancé and my (our) 2 daughters (6 year old & 9 months) are currently getting evicted. Have nowhere to go and in need of help in so many different ways I can’t even begin to start where. My top priority and what worries me the most is as of the 7th of August my children and ourselves will be homeless.
I have SNAP assistance for my daughters and myself. We recently got screwed over by a roommate leaving us in this situation and also having no help from our apartment complex, not moving us to a unit that is affordable with my Fiancés income, we find out we also have been living in black mold for the past 6 months which explains a lot of unknown health issues.
When notifying the complex about it they offered that an eviction will not be placed on my Fiancés credit IF we move out by the 7th. Since it nearly impossible to rent anywhere with an eviction on your credit we took the deal leaving us 8 days to find a new place to come up with the total unknown costs that is needed to move in to a new place if we did by chance find a place we could get accepted into by the time the application went through and accepted it still wouldn’t be enough time needed.
He has a full time job and we refurbish furniture on the side. But other than the above problems, I ran across this opportunity of full time at-home jobs that you possibly have open availability in. I am extremely interested in learning more. Anything to help bring in money would help immensely. If someone could contact me as soon as possible that would be greatly appreciated.