Full time job

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Low income person
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Full time job

Post by Low income person » Sat May 21, 2016 8:25 am

I am currently staying with my sister and her family. It is my son and I and my sister, her husband, her three kids and her two grand kids in a three bedroom house. It is too tight and my son and I need our own place. I have applied for food stamps and cash assistance and it wont be started until the beginning of September. I am in Work First and seeking full time employment. I just need help with rent assistance and a security deposit

Savannah

Re: Full time job

Post by Savannah » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:33 am

I recently lost my job after I moved my family into a house and we are about to lose everything I've worked for. We have three small boys and one on the way. I am currently seeking full time employment but have had no luck. We need immediate help or I my wife and children will be put out on the streets with nowhere to go. Please contact me and help us get a full time job. Please I'm begging you. Thank you and god bless.

Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Full time job

Post by Admin » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:55 am

Well sounds like you need something ASAP. Try a side gig. Do that as you look for the full time job you indicate. Begging does no good....it is about taking action and committing yourself to it.
Savannah wrote:I recently lost my job after I moved my family into a house and we are about to lose everything I've worked for. We have three small boys and one on the way. I am currently seeking full time employment but have had no luck. We need immediate help or I my wife and children will be put out on the streets with nowhere to go. Please contact me and help us get a full time job. Please I'm begging you. Thank you and god bless.