Looking to start a business

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Yahoo 12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Looking to start a business

Post by Yahoo 12 »

Please I need more information on how I can get help to empower myself with a small business to help my family since I have limited ability to work, instead of help paying bills which is a short term solution. I prefer a stepping stone for small business which is a long term solution. I am a father of three, hardworking and dedicated to the well-being of my family. Lately my ability to work is completely limited. I live in Fargo ND area.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Looking to start a business

Post by Admin »

if you have the starting point on a business, then look into the non-profit SCORE organization. they can provide free confidential help. But you need to have an idea, etc. and can't go there with a blank slate. Also good for you if working and also trying to start a business at same time.
Yahoo 12 wrote:Please I need more information on how I can get help to empower myself with a small business to help my family since I have limited ability to work, instead of help paying bills which is a short term solution. I prefer a stepping stone for small business which is a long term solution. I am a father of three, hardworking and dedicated to the well-being of my family. Lately my ability to work is completely limited. I live in Fargo ND area.