Career counseling

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Mark Jones third
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Career counseling

Post by Mark Jones third »

Good Afternoon,
I am a single unemployed women with 20 years of administrative experience and I am having difficulties job searching. I have had a few just be off and on over the past two years but prior to that I have never needed to search due to long term employment. Things have changed so much since I was working continually. My last two primary jobs were 9 years and 4 years. I made a change in employment to expand my experience back in 2010 and was recruited.
Anyway, job searching has become very frustrating and unsuccessful endeavor. I was hoping you could direct me to some free career counseling that would help with reviewing my resume and additional productive resources that could hopefully land me a great job where I can regain my financial independence and stability. Any help or advice or even resource would be very helpful.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Shades
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Career counseling

Post by Shades »

Hello,
I will be 35 tomorrow. I'm currently dealing with a very complicated situation. I am in the process of applying for Disability and social security and have been declined twice. I am also dealing with my fiancé who had now been arrested for the second time because she physically and emotionally. There is no telling how long she may be in there, but I'm ending this relationship.
Work has been scarce to the rain, I am a contractor. Now that she is in jail, I will not be able to keep on the bills without her and her social security. I currently do not have any food either. My heat and water are about to be turned off. I do not have a vehicle which makes it impossible for me to find a job. I have no medical insurance. I feel like the world is crumbling around me, is there a way for FEMA to help me until I get on my feet.
Quite honestly I need help figuring out how to live and do things on my own, like a career counselor. I would be forever grateful for any and all financial, emotional help you have to offer. I would like to gather information on the rent, utilities and food stamps. I would also like to inquire about any HUD or low income housing so I can move away from my fiancé.
Than you,