Single mom with kids needs a job and bill programs

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Lincoln12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Single mom with kids needs a job and bill programs

Post by Lincoln12 »

I am a single mom; my son is 6 year old and is special needs (cerebral palsy and has autism spectrum disorder). We left his abusive father about 2 years ago. In which he took everything from us even my clothes, so I have been struggling financially for a while now and I desperately need someone to help me get out of this situation.
As of right now I am trying to find a job in healthcare as a Patient Care Technician. I have taken all of the prerequisite classes for RN- nursing program I have a GPA of 3.8 and on honor society, but do to my lack of money/ financial hardship, a safe place for us to call home, lack of assistance/resources we desperately need. I am reaching out on here for someone to please help me get us out of this horrible situation; so I can be a better mom to my awesome son and a positive role model with a job, a place to call home, and to be a lot less stressed about what Might happen tomorrow.
Mrs. Cook

Re: Single mom with kids needs a job and bill programs

Post by Mrs. Cook »

Hello
I am raising and supporting my daughter who
Is three as a single mom. I live on a very fixed income of Social Security Disability.
This is definitely a struggle every month. While I receive some very
Little help, it is not enough when the car breaks down, doctor visits,
Dental visits and eating healthy.
I am looking to make even a little extra cash to help me through.
If there are any jobs available or information you can supply me with, I
Would greatly appreciate it.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have an entire page available for you. Try this for single mother financial assistance. You will also find job training resources, workforce centers, and other information listed on the site.
Slaybells

Post by Slaybells »

I'm a single mother with a 9 year old daughter. I have my own apartment but have been paying hundred short the last few months and the landlord wants his money. I also need some help on electric bill that is 200 dollars at the moment.
I'm going on interview and hopefully I have a job soon. My fiancée and daughters father passed away so my daughter gets survivor social security but it’s not enough to cover all the bills.
Colemand

Post by Colemand »

Hello! I am 48 years old as a single mom and recently diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder. I am also ( again) recently unemployed. I'm running out of agencies (due to location, lengthy waits, requirements, etc.) I've applied for a number of things, but I'm concerned I'll lose my phone service before anyone can get back to me, and housing is soon to follow. I have no family or friends, and my husband has a traumatic brain injury ( waiting on social security 120 more days). I am struggling as a single mom with several kids.
Do you know of any way I could at least keep our phone service so aid sources can reach me? It would be great if I could keep my number, but I could update the agencies if not. I have an appointment with my state vocational rehab to see if I'm eligible, but that won't help by next week. Sorry to ramble. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for any help with bills and job programs. Cordially,
Residing in Waller, Texas Waller County 77484
Lady Leaving

Post by Lady Leaving »

To whom it may concern:
Hello, my name is Sarah. I don’t normally do this, but I am in desperate need. I am a single mother of a toddler with no support that needs a job and money for bills. I’m reaching out in hopes that maybe I’ll get some. This morning I received a notice on my door that my power got disconnected due to not being able to make a payment on my electric bill for several months now. My job has not been paying me correctly for several months now, and I recently had to leave my position, and my new position does not start for a few weeks so I need a job and money until then for bills. I am unable to afford my outstanding costs for my bill and I’m hoping for a miracle. If there is any way you are able to assist with this my daughter and I would be forever grateful to you. Thank you in advance. Feel free to respond to this email with any questions. God bless!