Searching for work

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Kellyey
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Searching for work

Post by Kellyey »

I was recently hospitalized. I was working for a produce market and being paid cash weekly at $8.00 hr. I lost my job and end in jeopardy of being homeless. Have been seeking employment as I do not drive but have not had any luck so far and in jeopardy of eviction. I want to know if there is anything out there or anybody that can help me so I do not lose my home while I search for work. If there is anybody or any charities or places that can help me please reach me as I again am desperate and I have no family and no friends that could help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Searching for work

Post by Admin »

Goodwill has several job programs. They tend to focus on the homeless and people in poverty. since you do not drive they may have suggestions around that too and what options you have. Read about Goodwill. Or maybe look into some type of remote or online job too since do not drive.
Kellyey wrote:I was recently hospitalized. I was working for a produce market and being paid cash weekly at $8.00 hr. I lost my job and end in jeopardy of being homeless. Have been seeking employment as I do not drive but have not had any luck so far and in jeopardy of eviction. I want to know if there is anything out there or anybody that can help me so I do not lose my home while I search for work. If there is anybody or any charities or places that can help me please reach me as I again am desperate and I have no family and no friends that could help me.
Anestatia

Post by Anestatia »

Good Evening
I am a single mother of a 6 year old daughter. Move to Delaware with a transfer job to re-establish myself after my divorce in 2018 September After which, I did lost the job that transfer me to Delaware in March 15 of 2019 and lost my little brother March 31st of the same year and same month I lost my job. Without any source of income I was able to buried him with the little I had saving up as my daughter savings account. Buried him April 23rd and May 2nd, my grandmother passed. How much more can I handle as I search for full time work. Still in search for a job. I have lost two people that means the world to me. Finally after my grandmother funeral in May, I finally found a job at a well-known company with a very little income and I have basically ran out of any and every funds I had ever own to me and my daughter name. Our car was over due on back payment on car note and bills adding up. Now it just same like I am still living in that time period. Because, as I type this email my Chesapeake utility has been shut off as 5/11/2019, City of Dover is about to be turned off any given day from now. Worst part of it all is I am due in court on the 17th of May for FAILURE TO PAY MY RENT FOR MY APARTMENT where I and my daughter resides. Without work i can't afford it. I am two months behind plus court fees and late charges. I NEED HELP REALLY BAD. I am also a full-time student and I had to drop out this semester due to everything go on around me and in my life. I just can't focus on anything. Someone please help me.
Jasmine27

Post by Jasmine27 »

12/01/2019. I have to leave from my home on this date. I have three boys only one is currently working but doesn't make enough. I am desperately trying looking for work myself but I was in the hospital a while ago. My landlord has been so generous to me and my kids and I couldn't keep up the payments after I had a lot of money stolen from me and never got it back. All this going on while I am searching badly for work. That backed tracked me a lot but I still try to manage keeping up with rent. My lights are currently out, and they have been for 3 week now.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are tons of job programs and work opportunities, even in Arkansas. But if you need to leave home, you also need housing. Anyway, find some of those options here, including Arkansas employment centers. Talk to a professional and/or counselor.
Jasmine27 wrote:12/01/2019. I have to leave from my home on this date. I have three boys only one is currently working but doesn't make enough. I am desperately trying looking for work myself but I was in the hospital a while ago..
SteveZell

Post by SteveZell »

Good morning, Can someone contact me as soon as possible? My son and I just got out of a homeless shelter.  The got us in an apartment but unfortunately I am unemployed searching for work so I don't have the rent. My storage unit is also up for auction and I'm trying to save.
Not only is this the only belongings I have left since I lost everything and became homeless but more importantly my son's memories are in there along with my mother's.
My mom is 89 years old and was just diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia and given only a few months to live.  Because of her age she can't do chemo. They just started shots yesterday on her. If they work she could live a year or so. Please contact me asap to help me search for work. I greatly appreciate your help and understanding on the urgency of this matter. Sincerely, Kathleen
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You indicate you have a computer and some business sense. And that you also ran a business before on Amazon. If you, we do have some tips to help you get up and running again. Maybe you can do that for work? Anyhow, look here for Amazon business ideas.
SteveZell wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 1:56 pm Good morning, Can someone contact me as soon as possible?
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Hello,
My name is Chasity Turner, 33, single mother of 8 children. I recently lost my job of 4 years which has led me to be behind on all of my bills. I am currently looking for new employment and searching for work. I have reached out to a listing of many resources in my area but, I have yet to receive any assistance. I can’t fathom the thought of having to tell my children that we are facing an eviction and will no longer be able to live in our home. Please direct me in the way to go to find some legitimate help for my family and help me search for work.