Disabled so can't leave the house

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Mervin S
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Disabled so can't leave the house

Post by Mervin S »

Good evening, I need to work from home as I am a stay at home mom with serious medical disabilities. Although I am having a hard time getting my doctors to assist me I know my limitations. So I've been doing some research and I found a few companies and I've even communicated with them and I know that I can be working from home but I need my own computer to do the job.
As far as you know, is there a program in Niagara Falls, NY that will give an allowance for such equipment so that I can start working at home? Please email me back with any knowledge that you may have on this particular issue. Your time and information will be appreciated. Thank you very much.
Cassandra

Re: Disabled so can't leave the house

Post by Cassandra »

Hello, I am interested in working from home as I am disabled and can't get out of my home. I would like to know if I could get some more information about when I can start. My phone number is down at the bottom along with my email address. Please feel free to contact me either way email is always better for me.
VINASKY

Re: Disabled so can't leave the house

Post by VINASKY »

My kids need gifts. I don't have money to buy them what they need as I am disabled and can't leave the home. I have a 13 year old daughter, a 1 year old baby girl, a 4 year old boy and a 5 year old boy. They need clothes, boots, sneakers, socks, underwear. I need pampers and wipes. I need help. I am a single mom. My daughter size is 12 thru 3t. My son 8 to 9 in boys. My other daughter 13 14. And teenager, my other son, is 9 to 10 in boys boots size. It is for baby girl 4 to 5. Toddlers my other boy 1 to 2 in boys size with my other son. My older daughter is 8 in a half in women. Please if you could help me I will appreciated a lot as I need money from an easy job for some disabled. My son likes cars, he wants magic tracks and a truck full of cars. He likes tent, and he also needs a TV. His blew out and he need a new one.