Want a non-scam work at home job

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Thompson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Want a non-scam work at home job

Post by Thompson »

I am staying at home parent, trying to find some legitimate work from home job.
I've been scammed for so many times and finally I am giving up.
Please let me know if you have anything available or have any idea for me.
I am sending my résumé, so you know my skills. I am bilingual and I live in NY area.
Thank you,
Tiesto

Re: Want a non-scam work at home job

Post by Tiesto »

I came across this page about working from home doing some online surveys. Well one thing I have a question on is there a startup fee for any of these jobs or is it free to start earning money! I would love some info about getting started! What is the best highest paying online survey job, with no start up fees (completely free), and not a scam? I have tried a lot of them they always end up being some sort of scam! All I want is to WORK not get into any scams LOL Hope you can help!!!
15Varet

Post by 15Varet »

It really is teeming with scammers on the internet, it is really not normal. In one week I lost 500 for payments. I had inquiries made at Dandy Cash, but came away just disappointed. I would recommend anyone to advertise on the site. I’ve only tried it a different website, and when I had finally found someone who was still honest.
Because he asked me in advance, but doubted he could give evidence and so I took the risk anyway and I was able to borrow from him. Please don’t email anybody said to be a loan lender in this website because they are all scams, they disappoint me and run away with my money from these work at tome positions. There is only one I trust because he gave me the loan I needed, please do not email anyone in this website because they are scams. They pretend to be loan lenders but they rip people of their hard earned money. The USA Attorney General Of Police are searching for this guys in the internet right now so don’t email this guys. Please or they will rip you off like they did to me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, with any internet site you need to be aware of scams. Yes, there are some work at home jobs that may fall into that category, but as noted this is true of life. Any corporation can rip anyone off at any time. Have you ever dealt with a bank, payday lender, cable company, etc. All of those, and more, could "rip off" a customer by adding fees, overcharging, etc. Anyhow, as far as the work at home information, we have tons of them listed on the website. We also clearly note to be vigilant in dealing with them and to read any contracts closely. As yes, some may be scams. But people need to take ownership of that if they sign some foolish contract. Anyway, find our listing of work from home opportunities.
Elon

Post by Elon »

I would like to know if you can help a friend in need. She works part time from home and has 3 children. She doesn't drive and she is really in need of a Christmas food basket and school bags for her two young Girls. They love to draw, fix their long hair, they like to fix their nails as well her young man son like to play with airplanes. She also wants another work from home job that is not a scam as she was burned before. She needs school bags his size, Extra-large the girls, size Small & medium in juniors. They live in Oak lawn IL. Thank you truly, if you decided to help I will give you their home address, thanks