What is the pay per article

Ways to increase your income or make money.
LesterH1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

What is the pay per article

Post by LesterH1 »

Hello! I am a mother of two and I am very interested in writing articles for money! I need money now, I new money quick. Our electric is going to go off in about two days, and I need to buy diapers tomorrow but only have enough for one pack of diapers. And my husband doesn't get paid till next Thursday.
Please help me! I can write as soon as possible. We work very hard and I am about to start online college (of course I qualified for the loan and Pell grant). So, I would really appreciate it if you could give me an example topic to write about. Also, I would like to know the pay per article. Thank you.
Kellyey

Re: What is the pay per article

Post by Kellyey »

Good day!
I would like to learn more about opportunities from writing articles for the internet from home. I do a great deal of research on ideas regarding green energy, gardening, preparing food and food storage to save money, and ideas for children's activities. I am a single mother of a child with disabilities who is intent on making sure her son receives the best education based on how he learns and this takes up a great deal of time. Most companies cannot adapt to his and my varying schedule which makes it difficult for me to find or keep a job.
By trade, I am a Certified Professional Nanny-a graduate from the English Nanny and Governess School. As a professional, private Child care taker, my duties included tutoring my charges in many different subjects and assisting them with projects. I truly enjoyed doing this and, as you can see, I love to write! I hope you will consider speaking with me further regarding the prospect of working together.
Thank you for taking the time to read my letter as I am truly interested in this type of position.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Call some of the many companies that may have these write from home positions. You do need to have some skills though, as the internet is changing to stress very high quality. So if you have some work in fields such as food, gardening, etc. use those for your portfolio for a potential employer. Read more.
Sandralot

Post by Sandralot »

Hello, my name is Anwar , and I am writing in regard to becoming an article contributor to this website? What is the pay per article?
May I have more information about this as I am currently looking for a job in this type of area and personally I'm going through some financial struggles, I believe that I have a good potential to make new articles for the company. When possible I look forward to a reply and appreciate you taking your time for reading this, thank you