Need job in Alabama before homeless

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Kathy Jean
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need job in Alabama before homeless

Post by Kathy Jean »

My family and I are about to be set out on the street. I have three children and my 72 year old father in law whom lives with us. My husband lost his job and is looking for another one. I have contacted everyone I know to and I am pleading with you to help me keep my family off the street. My father in law doesn't get his check for two more weeks. I'm really in a bind. I don't have family that can help. Please tell me who to contact for a job or someone that will help me keep my family off the street. I live in Alabama.
Wells

Re: Need job in Alabama before homeless

Post by Wells »

I have been un-employed since 2009 and I can't find full time work here in Alabama. I have tried working with both my local work-source centers with no luck. I keep reading about all the job assistance programs but when I ask I get no help. They just keep telling me to keep looking. I spent over 30 years in the commercial printing industry in Alabama but I can't get back in. The industry is very depressed. Please help me. I am desperate. All I want is to get back to work.
Elon

Re: Need job in Alabama before homeless

Post by Elon »

Good Afternoon,
My name is Dayzie. I currently reside in Tuscaloosa, Alabama and have found myself in a position needing assistance as well as a job before I am homeless. I'm originally from a town called McKenzie, Alabama and I moved to Tuscaloosa in hopes of a better future and job. I enrolled in school at Shelton State but due to unfortunate events I had to end my semester before I actually got started. Before I moved here, I was certain I had it all figured out but I lost my job and went without one for going on two months, I just recently got a job but I'm months behind on my rent and I'm seeking assistance before I am homeless. Any help would be greatly appreciated below. I have included the necessary information that was asked for off of your website. Thank you for your time.