Programs for employment in New Jersey before it is too late

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Midnight
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Programs for employment in New Jersey before it is too late

Post by Midnight »

I am a recently separated OIF/OEF veteran. I am reaching out to any and everyone possible. I am in need of employment in the worst way possible in New Jersey, I've lost nearly everything I can think of and next will be my family. All I have left is hope and once my family leaves then I've lost that too. I've proudly served my country and I wouldn’t trade that portion of my life for anything in the world, but now that I'm out finding some sort of financial stability seems utterly hopeless. I've lost my car, I've used my tax return to pay all of my back rent so now that’s gone and I've even lost my furniture.
My current situation is extremely tiresome and soon my wife will take my kids and leave me and who could blame her. I thought that there would be options for me once I left service, but its been rejection after rejection. I don't know if your organization can help me, hell I don't even know who’s reading this but I need help. A stable job would put things right, please help me because I am running out of options and I don't believe that I deserve to lose everything, this cant be right.
Minnymouse101

Re: Programs for employment in New Jersey before it is too late

Post by Minnymouse101 »

I'm a single mom with 4 children in New Jersey, in need of assistance to pay my water bill that has been disconnected since 12/2/2020 and now am facing an eviction for not having water. I need a job program or employment service. I am also needing assistance with my rent. I have court for my eviction 3/16/21. I do work but am unable to cover these expenses for the time being, have been working less hours do to medical reasons and this is where I think a NJ job program can help me. I hope and pray I could get some help. Thank You.
Pdid_Shower
anti spam: Blue

Re: Programs for employment in New Jersey before it is too late

Post by Pdid_Shower »

Hello, my name is Victoria and I reside in NJ with my my daughter.
I've fallen onto some really hard times and have had immense trouble keeping up with my bills. I need a new, higher paying job in high priced NJ here. I've received an eviction notice and had my electric disconnected all in the span of 2 weeks (which was at the beginning of this month of July.)
I had a mediation on with both the court of Ocean County and the LLC's lawyer. I am absolutely desperate for aid at this time. The actual court date to come to a resolution or award the actual eviction October 2023.
At this time I am unemployed but vehemently seeking employment. I don't know what to do, who to contact who'll actually assist me at this time. What type of job programs can help pay pay the bills while I get a better career here in NJ. There are so many websites and I'm having a very hard time discerning which ones are the real deal. I'm scared and frightfully nervous for both myself and son. I don't have a support system of any kind that can assist my at this time. I need guidance. I need help.
I will attach all pertinent documentation pertaining to my situation. I may be contacted via phone.
Thank you for your time,