Want to further my education

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Santa1912
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Want to further my education

Post by Santa1912 »

I have been unemployed full time since October of last year. I am trying to start a business assisting the elderly with their ADL; however, they either don't want to pay or are on Medicare or Medicaid. I just got denied for unemployment and have to pay them back $4k+. I have rent due on the 1st and don't know how I am going to pay it.
My lease is also due for renewal so I may not have a place to live. I have been working part time, but its under 20 hours a week sometimes not even scheduled. I am also wanting to get retrained as a CNA and gain the experience from that, but done have the funds to do it. I received a call for a CNA position and if I had my license, I would have had the position. I don't know what to do or where to go to get help to further my education so I can provide for myself and my daughter who's 15 and currently at my parents house because I can't financially afford to take care of myself let alone her too.
Randstad
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Want to further my education

Post by Randstad »

I am from Newton, KS. I'm divorced 3 years now and am in a serious struggle to meet my responsibilities. I really need to improve my skills, so education. I work as dietary aid for nursing home and make $8.00. I have a serious foot degenerate trouble -- doc says if I don't get off my feet I will be crippled in less than 10 years.
I am not up-to-date I am asking for help with my rent $350 and utilities $119 also medical bills are difficult even with the health insurance I have. Please consider me. Need to get help with education to eat make a living wage and pay my bills with a better paying job. I thank you for this opportunity.