Certifications for a job

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Diego
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Certifications for a job

Post by Diego »

Hello. I have a certificate in Telephone Skills & Quality Customer Service. I see there are work from home positions, yet I don't know how to get started. Seems the only thing missing is the head set & long distance phone line. If I could get that then I would be able to complete the application and get started. I need help getting started from $0, how do I buy the phone line & head set?
I also can write articles yet, but I need help getting started with this too.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Certifications for a job

Post by Admin »

One of the government phone programs may give you a headset and other equipment you need for a job. Click more information.
If not them, try a local charity, thrift store, or job center. Maybe they have some surplus items.
Cykas

Post by Cykas »

Need help with paying my electric bill, water bill and costs of certifying for technical school. I'm a single mom of 3 and my hours at work have decreased. My paycheck this week was only 118 and new certifications will help me increase my income. I don't get food stamps or any assistance. I went down to social services last week to apply and they said would process my claim within 30 days. We'll by than my electric will be turned off etc. I'm struggling and stressed.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Maybe the [urlhttps://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/nevada ... gency.html]Nevada community action agency[/url] will help pay for the job certification. Or they can direct you to a program that may help. They also have information on energy programs, resources for single mothers, health care for the stress, and so much more.
Cykas wrote:costs of certifying for technical school. I'm struggling and stressed.
JohnsonD

Post by JohnsonD »

I live in Cold Springs Kentucky in a 1 bedroom apartment. I have lived here just over a year and I do not have a job and I have been doing everything I can not to loose a roof over my head and get a certification for computer work for a new job. Because I have been out on the street and hotels, and that really makes it harder to find a job. I pay $510 A month and that includes everything my electric, water, and trash. And my rent is due on October 5th. Also I have signed up for section 8, but I'm on a waiting list. So if anyone can help me pay for IT certification I would greatly appreciate it. And I just keep praying that I will find work so I don't have to ask for no help. Thank You, Sincerely.