My husband the contractor needs a job

Ways to increase your income or make money.
LonelyPeople
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My husband the contractor needs a job

Post by LonelyPeople »

Hello -
I found your address online and my family needs help by July. My husband is unemployed, has been unable to find work, and is unable to collect unemployment because his last job was as an independent contractor. I am working, but we are struggling and I have no idea how we will pay the rent from July on.
I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.
Murmur

Re: My husband the contractor needs a job

Post by Murmur »

I apologize for not getting back you until now. What I would really like is some help in finding my husband a good paying job to help supplement my income. My husband would like to go to school to become an X-Ray Tech and we need help figuring out how to get grants and/or scholarships.
If you have any information on how we can go about that as well, I would greatly appreciate any information you have on hand. Thank you for your time. I do not have access to a computer very often so if you are able to call us I would greatly appreciate that as well.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: My husband the contractor needs a job

Post by Admin »

A contractor? There are some freelance sites that can supplement incomes. Find them here or local freelance jobs.
We have lists of gig and side jobs and websites on the site. Maybe they can help your husband.
Murmur wrote:I apologize for not getting back you until now. What I would really like is some help in finding my husband a good paying job to help supplement my income. My husband would like to go to school to become an X-Ray Tech and we need help figuring out how to get grants and/or scholarships.
If you have any information on how we can go about that as well, I would greatly appreciate any information you have on hand. Thank you for your time. I do not have access to a computer very often so if you are able to call us I would greatly appreciate that as well.