Money to pay a fee for a test

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Bobbie13
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Money to pay a fee for a test

Post by Bobbie13 »

I have recently relocated from Ohio and am a licensed cosmetologist 13 years. After finding out that Georgia does not reciprocate with Ohio I am forced to live here without finding a job in my field to make adequate amount of living. I am unemployed and need to retake a test in this state that costs $125. I’ve paid a reciprocity fee and transfer fee. Now after months I am stuck without work. I need help with everything!! Please help.
Rodan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Money to pay a fee for a test

Post by Rodan »

I need a job so I can gain new skills, pay for tests and education, and more. What separates me from the rest of the applicant, is that I'm really working hard but I feel I'm not going nowhere. I'm a working female. I do what I have to do. I just don't get paid enough and it's hard for me because I don't know where I'm going to lay my head at for the night or if I'm going to eat. The money I do get goes to call my mom so I can get to work, so I can't save up for a test. I also need to pay my phone bill so I can contact people. I eat out because I have nowhere to store food so I buy food all the time.