Money to pay a fee for a test

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
Bobbie13
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Money to pay a fee for a test

Post by Bobbie13 »

I have recently relocated from Ohio and am a licensed cosmetologist 13 years. After finding out that Georgia does not reciprocate with Ohio I am forced to live here without finding a job in my field to make adequate amount of living. I am unemployed and need to retake a test in this state that costs $125. I’ve paid a reciprocity fee and transfer fee. Now after months I am stuck without work. I need help with everything!! Please help.
Rodan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Money to pay a fee for a test

Post by Rodan »

I need a job so I can gain new skills, pay for tests and education, and more. What separates me from the rest of the applicant, is that I'm really working hard but I feel I'm not going nowhere. I'm a working female. I do what I have to do. I just don't get paid enough and it's hard for me because I don't know where I'm going to lay my head at for the night or if I'm going to eat. The money I do get goes to call my mom so I can get to work, so I can't save up for a test. I also need to pay my phone bill so I can contact people. I eat out because I have nowhere to store food so I buy food all the time.